Today’s students have not experienced a world without computers and the Internet. This lesson introduces students to the beginnings of computers and the Internet, and the history behind the technology. It does not include the impact technology has had on the world and everyday life, nor examines life before computers and the Internet, but it is discussed in the lesson. The teacher is recommended to use the activity to stimulate a discussion about life before the Internet and its pros and cons.
Computer & Internet History Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Computer & Internet History
- Hands-on homework activities on Computer & Internet History
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!