Most students know how to ask questions to learn new information, but this lesson gives students the strategies necessary to conduct a successful interview. The interview may be related to a school assignment, news gathering for an article, creating an oral history, or other purposes. The lesson includes the steps students will need to follow to prepare and conduct the interview, as well as the other skills necessary during the interview process. Teachers may use the lesson with students in conjunction with a school newspaper or website.
Conducting an Interview Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Conducting an Interview
- Hands-on homework activities conducting interviews
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!