This interesting lesson introduces students to the various types of conjunctions including coordinating, correlative, and subordinating conjunctions. Many students may easily remember basic conjunctions such as and, or and but; however, this lesson will expand the students use of the other types of conjunctions. They may not always remember the names of the different types, but it is most important they can identify and use all conjunctions correctly. The lesson could also be used with a lesson related to commas.
Conjunctions Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Conjunctions
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on identifying and using Conjunctions
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!