Our engaging Converting Time Units Lesson Plan identifies the basic units of time and demonstrates the operations used to change units of time. Establish understanding of time conversions by reviewing common units of time and challenging students to identify the units in a series of conversion steps. Additional resources and practice opportunities are available to solidify understanding.
Converting Time Units Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Converting Time Units
- Engaging Activity Worksheets
- Convert Each Unit of Time Homework/Quiz
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!