Teach your students to count from 1 to 120 with our Counting to 120 Lesson Plan. Students will be able to begin counting forwards and backwards from a designated number. With hands-on activities, students will gain practical understanding that changing the position of the digit will change the quantity of the number.
Counting to 120 Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Counting to 120.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on counting from 1 to 120, forwards and backwards, changing the position of the digit, etc.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!