Introduce the purpose of using timelines with our Creating a Timeline Lesson Plan. With our experiential application, students not only interpret timeline data, but also generalize their understanding by creating a simple timeline using historic information. Develop reflective critical thinking as students ponder the most important event in their life that could be on a timeline.
Creating a Timeline Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Creating a Timeline.
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on determining the creation of a Timeline.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!