The lesson introduces students to a few cultures of the world, in addition helps them learn about and respect other people’s cultures and beliefs. The term culture is used often and many young students may not clearly understand the meaning of the word, and the characteristics of a given culture. As students learn about different cultures, teachers may also include information about cultures that may not be part of the lesson, but are represented by the students in their classroom.
Cultures of the World Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Cultures of the World
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!