Word problems are everywhere, and the lesson provides your students with steps they can use to solve any word problem. The lesson provides examples specifically related to numbers with decimals, and offers students real world examples of word problems such as those relating to money and time. It helps students find key words so they know what operations to use to solve the problem. The lesson can be used with other lessons about decimals or word problems.
Decimal Word Problems Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Decimal Word Problems
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Decimal Word Problems
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!