Dive into decimals with our Decimals Lesson Plan. This engaging lesson prepares students to identify decimals, name place value of decimals to thousandths, compare decimals, add and subtract decimals. Reinforce with practice the significance and impact on accuracy of lining up decimals when performing calculations. Generalize understanding and elevate awareness of decimal concepts as students explore the application to real-world scenarios.
Decimals Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages
- Decimals Practice Problem Worksheets
- Decimals Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!