Using our Direct and Indirect Objects Lesson Plan, students will be able to identify the direct and indirect objects of sentences and include direct and indirect objects with their writing. Ample opportunity and examples to solidify understanding and engage in collaborative learning to reinforce concepts.
Direct and Indirect Objects Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Direct and Indirect Objects.
- Direct and Indirect Objects Activity Worksheet
- Direct and Indirect Objects Homework Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grade 6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!