The lesson lists the rules to determine if a number is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10. Examples are given for the teacher to practice using the rules with the students. The lesson can be used in conjunction with other lessons related to factoring.
Divisibility Rules Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Divisibility Rules
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Divisibility Rules
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-5 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!