Engage students with grouping strategies for diving whole numbers without remainders using our Division No Remainders Lesson Plan. This interactive lesson enables students to practically explore how to group objects using manipulatives and solidifies their understanding of grouping strategies for dividing whole numbers with no remainder.
Division No Remainders Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Division No Remainders.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on dividing whole numbers without remainders.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 2-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!