Our Division With Remainders Lesson Plan introduces how to use grouping strategies to divide whole numbers with remainders. With activities to provide experiential learning, students practice grouping objects and understand dividing whole numbers that don’t group evenly. Provide practical understanding with a group discussion where students share their experiences of sharing when their was an uneven amount.
Division With Remainders Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Division With Remainders.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining what division is and how to solve division problems.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!