Our Drawing Conclusions Lesson Plan develops critical thinking skills, as well as reading comprehension as students will be able to draw conclusions from actions and events presented in sentences, paragraphs, and other reading content. The hands-on activities solidify understanding with practical, real-world application of drawing meaningful conclusions.
Drawing Conclusions Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages with simple steps to drawing conclusions
- Drawing Conclusions Activity Worksheet
- Drawing Conclusions Practice Worksheet
- Drawing Conclusions Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!