Our Early 19th Century Lesson Plan equips students to identify events, persons, and inventions from the Early 19th Century, as well as their impact on society and the U.S. and the world. Engage students with hands-on activities that elevate awareness and generalize understanding of the significance of the Early 19th Century.
Early 19th Century Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Early 19th Century
- Early 19th Century Practice Worksheets
- Early 19th Century Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!