Our interactive Earthquakes and Volcanoes Lesson Plan explores the causes and effects of volcanoes and earthquakes. Engage creativity and build confidence as students crafts and share their drawings, which reinforces the application of basic earthquake and volcano vocabulary.
Earthquakes and Volcanoes Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Earthquakes and Volcanoes.
- Earthquakes and Volcanoes Coloring Page Activity
- Earthquake and Volcano Practice Worksheet
- Earthquake and Volcano Homework Sheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!