Our Equal Parts Lesson Plan builds vocabulary as students define, recognize, and use the terms for equal parts such as halves, fourths, quarters and other terms related to parts of a whole. Leveraging manipulatives that engage the sensory system, this interactive lesson engages critical thinking skills while solidifying understanding.
Equal Parts Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Equal Parts
- Equal Parts Practice Worksheets
- Equal Parts Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!