This informational lesson includes detailed information about the executive branch of the government in the United States. Most students may be aware of the three branches of government, which also include the judicial and legislative branches, but are often unsure of the duties for each branch. The lesson explains the responsibilities of some cabinet positions and agencies, as well as other information related to the office of the President. It can be used in conjunction with other related lessons.
Executive Branch Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Executive Branch
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!