Our fun, interactive Famous Artists Lesson Plan stimulates creativity and critical thinking as students practice observing the details and style of art work from several famous artists, including O’Keeffe and Picasso. Students tap into their own creative expression with activities to recreate or use as inspiration the work of a famous artist in their own unique interpretation. Celebrate individuality while developing attention to detail as students both critique the work of others and produce their own works of art.
Famous Artists Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about famous artists
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!