Introduce young students to the sensory world with our Five Senses Lesson Plan. This engaging lesson enables students to identify the five senses, clearly explain the difference between each sense, and identify the usefulness of each sense. Generalize understanding as students make connection to real-world examples of the five senses in action.
Our Five Senses Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages
- 5 Senses Journal Page Homework Assignment
- Content Review Page
- Five Senses Journal Activity
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!