With our Four Seasons Lesson Plan, students will be able to identify the four seasons from an images or description, causes of season changes, and characteristics of the seasons in some parts of the world. Expand vocabulary, as well as analytical and communication skills of young students as they compare and contrast the local season with the rest of the country and the world.
Four Seasons Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Four Seasons.
- Hands on homework activities giving students ability to identify the four seasons, the cause of their changes, and characteristics.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!