When we have a lot of data, it is helpful to see it presented in a graph. There are many types of graphs to choose from in order to display data such as pie graphs, bar graphs, histograms, and many more. A line plot is a type of graph. It shows the frequency of data along a number line. If you have whole numbers or fractions, a line plot can be made so that you can see patterns in the data.
Fractions and Line Plots Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Fractions and Line Plots
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting Fractions and Line Plots
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-5 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!