In this lesson students will be able to draw a number line and identify where a mixed number or improper fraction is located. Students will practice problems with mixed numbers and improper fractions. Students will also practice problems writing the fraction, creating a diagram, and plotting fractions on a number line.
Fractions on a Number Line 2 Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Fractions on a Number Line 2
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting Fractions on a Number Line 2
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!