In this lesson students will be able to draw a number line and identify where a mixed number or improper fraction is located. Students will practice problems with mixed numbers and improper fractions. Students will also practice problems writing the fraction, creating a diagram, and plotting fractions on a number line.
Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100 Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!