The lesson is an overview of the French Revolution and does not include an in-depth study or investigation of the revolution. There are numerous sites included with the additional resources teachers may access to expand the lesson. The lesson may be used to compare the American Revolution with the French Revolution as well. A summary of the important people and events of the revolution is included in the lesson. It is important for students to understand that many countries throughout history have experienced revolutions.
French Revolution Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the French Revolution
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!