The lesson is all about fruits and vegetables and is primarily for young students but can be easily adapted for older grades. Most children are aware that fruits and vegetables are healthy food choices, but many children may not know the difference between them or why they are healthy. The lesson gives detailed information and facts about common fruits and vegetables. It is recommended teachers obtain fruits and vegetables for students to sample as part of the lesson.
Fruits and Vegetables Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Fruits and Vegetables
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on identifying Fruits and Vegetables
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!