This interesting lesson introduces students to Mahatma Gandhi, most often referred to simply by his last name, Gandhi. Nearly every country in the world has heard of Gandhi and it is important for students to learn about his influence on the world, as well as his struggles promoting peaceful resolutions. He has influenced many people including Martin Luther King.
Gandhi Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Gandhi
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!