Prepare your students for fraction with a lesson about Greatest Common Factors and Least Common Multiples. The lesson reviews all related vocabulary and offers multiple practice examples for teachers to work through with their students. The lesson includes a practical activity that applies the concepts of GCF and LCM to reading and collecting data from calendars.
GCF and LCM Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about GCF and LCM
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting GCF and LCM
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!