The lesson provides a basic introduction to number patterns. Steps for discovering that a pattern exists and how to find the rule for that pattern are both covered during the lesson. The lesson can be used in conjunction with other math lessons related to patterns.
Generate/Analyze Number Patterns Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Generating and Analyzing Number Patterns
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Generating and Analyzing Patterns
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!