Our Geometry Shapes 2 Lesson Plan expands students knowledge of geometry shapes. Students will be able to distinguish between defining and non-defining attributes, as well as draw shapes based on these attributes. This lesson also prepares students to classify shapes into categories and divide shapes to create halves, thirds, and fourths of equal proportions. Additionally, students will be able to create composite shapes.
Geometry Shapes 2 Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Geometry Shapes.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining the defining and non-defining attributes, recognizing shapes and composite & partitioning shapes.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!