Introduce young students to basic information about germs, how they spread, and how to best prevent contact with germs. With easy to understand vocabulary, this interactive Germs Lesson Plan explores bacteria and viruses, as well as the importance of immunizations. Develop critical thinking and encourage creativity with activities like creating a poster and writing a story as a germ. Students will generalize their understanding as practice keeping their hands clean.
Germs Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Germs.
- Hands-on homework activities to reinforce their knowledge and understanding of germs.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!