Explore the different types of governments with our Government Types Lesson Plan. Students will be able to define, compare, and contrast the different types of governments, as well as identify their roles in society or a country. Leverage collaborative learning by assigning each group a type of government to solidify understanding, engage critical thinking and stimulate concept imagery for the functionality of different government types.
Government Types Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Government Types
- Government Types Practice Worksheets
- Government Types Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!