The lesson introduces students to Greek mythology. Many students have heard some of the myths and stories, yet they do not know their source. Most students enjoy myths because they stretch the imagination. There are numerous videos available beyond the listed resources, and it is recommended the students get the opportunity to view some of them. In addition, the students have a chance to write a modern myth. The lesson may be used in conjunction with a lesson related to Fables, Folktales, and Myths.
Greek Mythology Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Greek Mythology
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!