Explore habitats with our fun Habitats Lesson Plan. After successfully completing and studying the interactive materials, students will be able to define habitat and give examples of different habitats, as well as identify some animals living in each habitat. This lesson also encourages idea and experience sharing to foster a collaborative learning environment as students develop communication skills and build confidence.
Habitats Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Habitats
- Habitats Practice Worksheets
- Habitats Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!