Introduce the life and historical significance of Helen Keller with our Helen Keller Lesson Plan. This interactive lesson also engages the imagination and empathy of students as they consider what it would be like to be blind, deaf and unable to communicate.
Helen Keller Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Helen Keller
- Helen Keller Practice Worksheets
- Helen Keller Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-6
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!