Tackle the question “How do seeds turn into plants?” with our interactive How Do Plants Grow? Lesson Plan. This hands-on lesson demonstrates how a plant grows and identifies the basic needs of plants and develops critical thinking as students understand the impact of environment on the vitality of plant life.
“How do plants grow?” Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages
- Grow a plant Activity Page
- Plant Homework Assignment/Quiz
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!