Our The Human Ear Lesson Plan digs deep into the anatomy of the human ear. This informative lesson enables students to identify the parts of the human ear and explain how the ear functions in order for humans to understand sound. The concepts of sound and sound waves are reiterated in this hands-on lesson, which also leverages physical activity to demonstrate dizziness and explore the ear’s role in maintaining our equilibrium.
The Human Ear Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the human ear (Outer Ear, Inner Ear, Middle Ear and Soundwaves)
- Human ear parts worksheet
- Homework Assignment/Quiz
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!