The lesson introduces students to human reproduction, though other organisms are discussed, the lesson is mostly focused on human reproduction. Many of the students at this age and grade level may be confused about the concept of sexual and human reproduction but may have nowhere to turn with their questions. It is also important your school or district allows the discussion and presentation of this topic. The lesson does not include graphic images or photos but presents a scientific view of human sexual reproduction, but some terms may elicit giggles from students.
Human Reproduction Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Human Reproduction
- Homework helping students learn about Human Reproduction
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!