Being able to identify and use determiners allows students to write with more clarity and understand the specific meanings in text when determiners are used to identify objects. Students who fluently identify and use determiners will have better command of the language and will not make errors in usage that could cause confusion in writing or reading.
Identifying and Using Determiners Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Identifying and Using Determiners
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Identifying and Using Determiners
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!