Explore the immune system of the human body with our Immune System Lesson Plan. After successfully completing and studying this engaging lesson, students will be able to define and describe the immune system, its parts, and how it works to keep the human body healthy. This lesson also generalizes understanding by exploring real-world application of the concepts.
Immune System Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Immune System
- Immune System Practice Worksheets
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!