The lesson introduces students to the Inca Civilization and the events during its short time-period in history. Many students may know very little about the Inca, though it was one of the most advanced civilizations in history along with the Aztecs and Maya. There is an incredible amount of information available for study, and this lesson is an overview of the main characteristics of the Inca. The Inca existed less than 400 years but every student can discover some aspect of the civilization which will interest them. The lesson may be used in conjunction with lessons about the Mayans and Aztecs.
Inca Civilization Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Inca Civilization
- Hands-on homework activities exploring the Inca Civilization
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!