With our Industrial Revolution Lesson Plan, students will be able to list the factors that brought about the Industrial Revolution, including the positive and negative impact it had on America, as well as identify some of the inventions during the time period. Implementing effective research strategies, students gather information and present their timelines to the class. This lesson also engages critical thinking skills as students explore what it would be like to live during the Industrial Revolution.
Industrial Revolution Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about The Industrial Revolution
- Industrial Revolution Timeline Activity
- “How did these Industrial Revolution developments make life easier?” activity
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!