Equip your students with a foundational life skill with our interactive Integrating Information Lesson Plan, which prepares them to connect with content on a deeper and broader level. By developing the mental stamina and flexibility to compare and contrast facts and information to determine reliable sources and build schema, students are empowered to digest the information they are bombarded with on a daily basis. This lesson presents strategies for skillful integration of information that allows students to combine fragments and details to complete a whole picture, which includes more information and knowledge.
Integrating Information Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about integrating information
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting facts, and integrating information
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!