Our interactive Perimeter Lesson Plan demonstrates the definition of perimeter and how to find the perimeter of various polygons and other objects. This engaging lesson incorporates collaborative learning and reinforces the concept with students as they identify real-world uses for perimeter.
Perimeter Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Perimeter
- Perimeter Practice Worksheets
- Perimeter Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!