Equip your students to learn the plurals of the 10+ most common examples with our engaging Irregular Plural Nouns Lesson Plan, which includes fun activities suitable for the repetitive practice students need to memorize the plurals. Activities such as a mad libs style game or use of flash cards provide ample practice for students to recognize and accurately identify irregular plural nouns. Solidify understanding and stimulate written expression as students use the irregular plural nouns within their writing.
Irregular Plural Nouns Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about irregular plural nouns
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on identifying and using irregular plural nouns
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!