Our engaging Irregular Verbs Lesson Plan introduces 1st – 3rd graders to the concept of irregular verbs. While there are several hundred irregular verbs, this lesson familiarizes students with about 50 of the most common of these verbs. Without shortcuts or rules to help students with irregular verbs, the goal of this lesson is to make practice and memorization fun in the most creative ways possible.rization fun in the most creative ways possible.
Irregular Verbs Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Irregular Verbs.
- There are excellent additional resources including videos and interactives for student use.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!