Enhance the written expression of your student with our Italics and Underlining Lesson Plan. This lesson demonstrates how to use underlining or italicizing while writing compositions, essays, and other papers. Engage critical thinking and solidify understanding as students explore important reasons to italicize or underline titles and other words when writing them.
Italics and Underlining Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Italics and Underlining.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining the correct use of underlining or italicizing while writing.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!