Develop critical thinking skills while introducing the Korean and Vietnam wars with our Korean and Vietnam Wars Lesson Plan. Students will be able to identify the causes and the results of the Korean and Vietnam War, as well as compare and contrast the two wars. Engage students in productive debate whether they would have protested or enlisted in the war if alive during that time.
Korean and Vietnam War Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about World War 1.
- Compare and Contrast Korean and Vietnam Wars Activity
- Korean and Vietnam Matching Practice Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!