In our interactive Late 19th Century Lesson Plan, explore the events, people, and inventions from the Late 19th Century and their impact on the United States and the world. Leverage analytical skills as students explore the lingering significance and effects of the time period.
Late 19th Century Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Late 19th Century.
- Creative writing activity based on Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address
- Late 19th Century Timeline Worksheet
- Answer Key
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!