Our Laws and Rules Lesson Plan compares and contrasts rules and laws including the consequences of not following them. The lesson’s engaging activities solidify the definitions, similarities and differences of rules and laws. Generalize understanding by challenging students to explore real-world examples of rules and laws, including general consequences for breaking them, which also strengthens analytical and critical thinking skills.
Laws and Rules Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Laws and Rules
- Laws and Rules Practice Worksheets
- Laws and Rules Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!